25 Apr 2016 12 Reasons Not to Take a Round the World Trip
1. Riding to work every day is way better than riding a camel through the Sahara desert.
2. Spending your days with a tie around your neck in meetings is the right way to live, not spending it with the Maasai tribe in southern Kenya wearing a traditional blanket performing an ancient ceremonial dance.
3. Petting your 10-pound cat is way cooler than petting a cheetah in Namibia.
4. Your coffee at home is way better than picking it fresh from the tree in Colombia.
5. It’s easy enough to get lost in the aisles of the grocery store, you don’t need to get lost exploring the ancient medinas of Fes.
6. Your local Thai restaurant is probably better than the eating with your toes in the sand in Koh Lipe.
7. You don’t need to see the Taj Mahal, it looks just like it does in the pictures, amazing.
8. Your local bar is probably has way better beer than they have in the original Pilsner Urquell beer garden in the heart of Prague.
9. Having a lot of TV channels is more important than a lot of stamps on your passport.
10. Your bed is much more comfortable than sleeping in a tent under a blanket of a billion stars in Africa.
11. Your life is perfectly normal, there is no point of throwing it all away to chase your dreams, have an experience of a lifetime, and be that person your friends talk about with envy.
12. When you travel and learn new languages sometimes you don’t get the sarcasm.