The question we get asked the most about our travels is “Where’s your favorite place?”. While we hate that question because it so hard to choose favorites, but New Zealand is one of those countries we often respond with.
We spent two weeks in New Zealand on the South Island, but we couple have spent months here. We put together our perfect two-week guide to New Zealand based on what we did and what we wished we would have done. Here are a few of the things we got up to in New Zealand.
- 3-2-1 jump! Skydiving from 12,000 feet in Queenstown.
- Swimming with flipper, and 1,000’s of her other friends.
- A free day in New Zealand, what do we do? Go microbrewery hoping!
- Sea kayaking in Able Tasman=Great workout for Adam and great ride for Hannah but great views for them both.
- Penguins, hot springs, waterfalls, and blue pools just another your typical day on the west coast glaciers of New Zealand.
- Flying like a bird in Queenstown.
- Glenorchy, the inspiration for the walking trees in The Lord of the Rings series.
- Chickening out at AJ Hacket the home of the bungy jump, but conquering the infamous Fergburger.
- Is Milford sound really all that great???
- On the hunt for the famous glow worms!
- The coolest lakes we have seen, Lake Tekapo we will be back.
- Star gazing on top of Mt Cook.