What’s in my camera bag?
- Mefoto Travel Sized Tripod | a must for night photography and timelapse
- Remote Intervalometer | For time-lapse and night photos 30 seconds + shutters
- Filters | Polarizing, ND 1/2/4/10 stop
- Mavic ND & PL Filters
- GoPro Dome for split shot over/under photos
Mastering your GoPro
A GoPro camera is an extremely versatile tool that is just about bulletproof. There’s always a GoPro in my camera bag. These cameras can bring back images that no other camera can because they are waterproof and pretty much everything else proof. However, as easy as they are to use, there a few tips and tricks that can instantly improve the photos you get from your GoPro, check out the links below to our guides to get the most out of your GoPro.
Drone Photography Tips & Guides
I never leave for a trip without packing my drones. Drone photography has become an essential part of my gear and I wouldn’t have been able to capture some of my favorite photos without them.
However, it’s not as easy as buying a drone and throwing it up in the air. To get truly great photos and videos from your drone it takes a little practice. I am an FAA Licensed Drone Operator and have flown well over 1,000 flights while using my drones over the last 6 years. Check out my guides to get you off the ground with your Drone Photography!
- Best Travel Drones 2021 – How to pick the best travel drone for you, tips from a professional drone pilot
- Why you should never fly without a Filters – Best Polarizing Filters for Mavic Drones & WHY you need them
- Best SD Cards for Drones – We Tested and Rated every memory card on the market to bring you the fastest cards for your next flight.
More on my photos
- Looking for even more photos?
- Looking to use my photos for your business or website? Contact me
- All photos on this site are copyright protected and can not be used anywhere outside of GettingStamped.com without written permission.
This post may contain affiliate links, see our disclosure