Since our first trip more than a decade ago, we’ve spent several months on Koh Lipe between multiple trips. We love this little Thai island and are super passionate about all things Koh Lipe!
Here is our completely Updated Koh Lipe Thailand Travel Guide for the 2023-2024 season.
In this Koh Lipe guide, we will cover how to get to Koh Lipe, ferry schedules, the best Ko Lipe hotels, restaurants, beaches, and of course, all the amazing things to do in Koh Lipe to help you plan your next trip!
Jump to Information on Koh Lipe:
Best Places to Stay in Koh Lipe
We are going to start here because picking the right Koh Lipe Hotel is one of the biggest parts of planning a trip.
We will go into more detail about the different areas and beaches later on in the article, but there are three main areas to choose from when looking at Koh Lipe hotels.
The options are Sunrise Beach, Sunset Beach, and Pattaya Beach – it’s important to get a feel for them so you find the right area for your travel style when deciding where to stay on Koh Lipe.
Click here to see our Koh Lipe Map that we put together that pinpoints several places mentioned in this Koh Lipe Thailand guide.
Our Top Area to Stay in Koh Lipe: Sunrise Beach
Accommodation is available all over the island, but we prefer to stay on Sunrise Beach. Why?
It’s the prettiest, biggest, with plenty of good restaurants, yet quiet at night. There are fewer boats, better swimming spots, and you can see the sunrise and the sunset (at the top of the beach).
Great Location, Steps to the water, Beach Chic Style
Area: Sunrise Beach
Best Affordable Luxury Koh Lipe Hotel – Ten Moons Lipe Resort
If you are looking for a luxury hotel, look no further. Ten Moons is right on Sunrise Beach, and it has the softest white sand in all of Koh Lipe.
They have the cutest beach bungalows and the best location. This is where we stayed on our first trip, and this place right here is one of the main reasons Koh Lipe is one of our favorite places in the world.
Located near the end of Sunrise Beach, therefore the beach is more private and gets less foot traffic. A five-minute walk to Walking Street. Check prices on Agoda.com
Best Value Koh Lipe Accommodation – Salisa Resort
Best location and value. Great beach, lounge chairs, right next to a Happy Vibe beach bar (no noise at night), 2-minute walk to Walking Street. Breakfast is included, and it’s made to order with several choices. Check prices on Hotels.com | Agoda.com
Other Best Resorts on Sunrise Beach Koh Lipe
- Secluded Romantic Hotel: Serendipity Beach Koh Lipe Resort Check Prices On Agoda | booking.com
- Trendy Modern Hotel: Idyllic Concept Resort Check Prices On Agoda | booking.com
- Rustic Chic Beach Huts Castaway Resort Koh Lipe Check Prices On Agoda | booking.com
Koh Lipe Sunset Beach Hotels
Staying on Sunset Beach, you’ll have a quiet secluded hotel with amazing views and the best sunsets on Koh Lipe. A walk into “Town” will take 15 minutes, or a quick taxi ride away for only 50 baht.
- The Cliff Lipe Resort Check Prices On Agoda | booking.com
- Sawan Resort Check Prices On Agoda | booking.com
Koh Lipe Pattaya Beach Hotels
Pattaya Beach has lively night beach bars and great seafood restaurants and is right at the end of Walking Street, making it easy to explore the island.
The resorts on Pattaya Beach tend to be bigger with lots of amenities. The beach here is still nice but a bit busier with boat and ferry traffic, and the water isn’t as clear with vibrant water as the other beaches. While you can’t go wrong in Koh Lipe, this would not be my top area to stay.
A Few Notes when booking a hotel room in Koh Lipe:
- No matter where you stay, there is transportation for you and your bags between the docks and your hotel. For a small fee, a motorbike taxi with a sidecar can be hired at the pier to go anywhere on the island (with your luggage too). Some resorts have private carts too.
- Koh Lipe High season is Late November to early May. Booking your hotel & transportation in advance is recommended.
- Koh Lipe Peak season is from December 15 until the end of February. Most Koh Lipe resorts and ferry to Koh Lipe tickets will be fully booked months in advance. If you are traveling to Koh Lipe without a reservation, it can be a very hectic experience.
- Weekends typically are busy all year, as local Thai and Malaysian tourists flock to the island for a weekend getaway. Transport and hotel reservations are highly recommended on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, especially on national holidays.
Things To Do In Koh Lipe
1. Take a Koh Lipe Island Hopping Tour
One of the best ways to see Koh Lipe and the surrounding islands is to take a long-tail boat trip. There are a bunch to choose from, and they all go somewhere different.
Honestly, go on as many as you have time for. They bring you to so many great spots.
Day Trip Program 1 – A full day of exploring with stops at Jabaang, Koh Hin-Ngam, Koh Yang, Koh Rawi, and Koh Adang. More on Koh Lipe Program 1 day trip here
Day Trip Program 2: Full Day trip to 5 awesome stops Koh Hin Saun, Koh Lok Goi, Monkey Beach, Koh Dong, and Koh Pung. More on Koh Lipe Program 2 day trip here
Sunset Trip Koh Lipe: A shorter half-day option the sunset snorkeling tour combines some of the most popular aspects of program 1 (Jabaang, Koh Hin-Ngam, Koh Yang) and finishing at Koh Adang for sunset.
Pro Tip – It might be cheaper or only a few dollars more to rent a longtail boat for the day and go where you want when you want. If you are traveling with another person or a group of friends, compare the price for your everyone in your group on a tour vs. the cost of a private boat.
Private Day Trip Koh Lipe: You can also hire a private longtail boat for the day to take you wherever you would like to go, including all of the programmed day trips. We rented a private longtail right from the taxi boat shack on Sunrise Beach.
2. Rent a Kayak and Visit Koh Kra
Rent a kayak for a few hours or the whole day and go out kayaking. There are several other small islands right in front of Sunrise Beach that can be accessed within 10 minutes, and some gorgeous beaches to relax on.
Kayaks are as cheap as 300 baht a day or 150 an hour.
3. Explore Walking Street
Walking Street is the “downtown of Koh Lipe,” filled with tons of restaurants and shops. This is where the whole island comes to after the sun goes down.
You can meet travelers from all over the world, have some great local and international food, and shop at small shops of local artists and craftspeople.
The whole street can be walked in about 15 minutes in each direction, but it’s fun to shop, eat, and linger.
4. Hike to Koh Lipe Viewpoint
Take an early morning or late afternoon walk to one of the highest points of the island is a top thing to do in Koh Lipe. Located in the hills on the long southwestern tip of Koh Lipe, this spot gives great views of Koh Adang and further Islands.
The road ends shortly after The Cliff Resort, but a dirt path continues bringing you to the tip of the island for nice views. This is a nice spot for sunset, but bring a headlamp or flashlight for the walk back, and some bug spray would probably be a good idea too.
5. Snorkeling from Shore near Koh Usen
Grab a mask and fins and see beautiful marine life just a short way from the shore. One of the best places to snorkel from shore is in front of Ten Moons Resort. A large area is roped off for snorkeling between the shore and Koh Usen.
Be sure to stay inside the designated buoyed areas. There’s a lot of long-tail boat traffic, and swimming outside the proper areas is extremely dangerous.
6. Hike to the Koh Adang Viewpoint
For the best view of Koh Lipe, you’ll have to take a longtail boat over to Koh Adang. Boats cost 100 baht per person and can be arranged at the taxi boat stands on Sunrise Beach. It is also possible to kayak from Koh Lipe to Koh Adang.
Once on Koh Adang, stop in the ranger’s office to look at the island map to locate the start of the hike. There are three viewpoints, with the third being the best. It will take about 45 minutes to an hour to make it all the way to the third viewpoint.
Note during the low season Ko Adang is not fully serviced and may be partially or fully closed. Generally, the Viewpoint and National Park on the island are not open for visitors in low season. Check ahead if traveling in low season.
Make sure to bring enough water. There is a restaurant on Koh Adang just before the trail starts with large bottles of water at reasonable prices. Once at the top, you’ll get an amazing view of Koh Lipe and nearby stunning beaches.
Related Article: Ultimate Koh Adang Guide
7. Trash Hero Koh Lipe Project
Picking up trash on your holiday? It may not seem like a normal thing to do in Koh Lipe, but it’s actually fun and for a good cause.
There’s a reason Koh Lipe is one of the cleanest Thai islands, and it’s because of efforts like Trash Hero.
8. Enjoy the Sunset on Sunset Beach
Ko Lipe has some of the most spectacular sunsets we’ve ever seen. Don’t take it for granted. Every night is another great sunset. Grab a blanket & beer and make your way over to Sunset Beach or the very end of Sunrise Beach and catch the free show.
There is this great little beach bar that has 60 baht Chang beers and 100 baht mojitos. We’ve had mojitos in Trinidad Cuba, and know a good mojito from a bad one – these ones are pretty tasty!
9. Diving in Koh Lipe
If you love snorkeling, you need to try diving! Already certified – even better! What better place in Thailand to go diving than diving in Koh Lipe?
Whether you are dive certified or not, if you have time, you should go diving in Koh Lipe.
There are a number of sites, but most dive masters will tell you not to miss the Stonehenge dive site located on the far side of Koh Talang. The site got its name from the giant stones scattered around, many covered in white and purple soft corals – there is also a huge resident school of yellow snapper.
There are several dive shops around Koh Lipe. A few are Castaway Resort Dive Shop, Adang Sea Divers, and Satun dive shop. We dove with a few, and I highly recommend Adang Sea divers.
10. Get A Thai Bamboo Tattoo
If you want to remember your trip to Koh Lipe forever, then sit down in the chair of the traditional bamboo tattoo artists on Koh Lipe’s walking street.
We recommend a Sak Yant Tattoo done in the traditional style, but you can get just about anything. We got ours done in Chiang Mai.
11. Get a Beach Massage
Right next to our hotel, there were beach massage ladies. All throughout Koh Lipe, prices were 300 baht an hour for a Thai massage or Foot massage, 400 baht for an oil massage, and 500 baht for an aloe massage.
We suggest getting a Thai massage on your first day, as you shouldn’t be sunburnt YET. Trust me. You wouldn’t want a Thai massage with a sunburn. If you happen to get too much sun, make sure to get an after-sun aloe massage to help heal the sunburn and provide a cooling effect.
Beach massage places usually close after sunset, but in town on Walking Street, most massage places are open until 11 p.m.
12. Relax on the Beach
That’s what Koh Lipe is for! You’re on one of the best beaches in the world. Take advantage of the weather! Cool off in the water. Just go for a swim and float around. Just don’t forget the sunscreen.
13. Koh Lipe Fishing Trips
In addition to the traditional day trips from Koh Lipe, you can also arrange to join a fisherman and learn to fish like a local off the shores of Koh Lipe.
Prices depend on the location and length of your fishing trip. Trips can be arranged directly with the boatmen at the water taxi stands or through a tour agent in town.
Koh Lipe Essential Travel Info
Where is Koh Lipe, Thailand? Koh Lipe is the most Southern island of Thailand, located just 60 km from the mainland. The closest pier is in the town of Pak Bara, Thailand & and is also accessible from Langkawi, Malaysia (30km).
What is the best way to get to Koh Lipe? Koh Lipe is accessed by two main ports Pak Bara on the mainland of South Thailand and by the nearby island of Langkawi, Malaysia. Getting to Koh Lipe from the Pak Bara pier is the easiest and best way. Pak Bara ferry service runs all year long while Langkawi ferries only operate during high season, and no matter the time of year will be a rougher boat ride – and immigration is also more of a process.
How many days should I stay at Koh Lipe? For most visitors, 4-7 days is the right amount of time in Koh Lipe. Traveling to and from Koh Lipe takes at least half a day, so to ensure you have enough time to enjoy everything Koh Lipe has to offer, 4 days is the minimum amount of time we recommend. However, if you have the time, longer is much better. There is enough to do in Koh Lipe to easily fill a week or more.
Which month & and time of the year is best for Koh Lipe? If you ask us, the best time to visit Koh Lipe is mid-December through March. May-October is the rainy season which will be very warm and rainy most afternoons ferry service still runs, but some businesses choose to close or make renovations.
November can be good, but on our last trip during this time, we had rain for half of the days. April is drier, but the temperatures start to go up, and rain will begin toward the end of the month.
What is special about Koh Lipe? The setting is idyllic, with exceptionally clear waters surrounding the white sand island, but what really makes Koh Lipe special is the raw natural beauty it is surrounded by.
Koh Lipe Beaches
There are three main Koh Lipe beaches: Pattaya, Sunrise, and Sunset. There are several small private beaches as well.
Hands down, the best beach in Koh Lipe is Sunrise Beach. Sunrise Beach is the only beach we will stay at when visiting Koh Lipe.
Sunrise Beach (Hat Chao Ley)
Sunrise Beach is a beautiful beach that stretches the entire eastern side of Koh Lipe. It is the perfect beach to go on long walks. Sunrise Beach is our favorite beach, and it has very little boat traffic. Therefore giving you space to go out for a swim or a snorkel.
Sunrise Beach Koh Lipe is the best for relaxing in peace all day on the white sand beaches, going into the ocean for a dip, and yet only a five-minute walk to Walking Street, and you’re in “town.” It also gets an amazing breeze all day & night.
Hotels are much more spread out on Sunrise Beach compared to Pattaya Beach. There are several restaurants and a few beach bars that mainly operate during the day. If you looking for beach bars at night with fire-throwing etc., that would be on Pattaya Beach.
Most of the high-end hotels & Koh Lipe resorts are located on Sunrise Beach, even though there are still several budget options available. If you’re lucky, it’s even possible to see Koh Tarutao and Langkawi (Malaysia) on a perfectly clear sunny day.
Sunset Beach (Hat Pramong)
Sunset Beach is the smallest of the three main beaches on Koh Lipe. As its name suggests, you will get great nightly sunsets.
If you are looking for more of a quiet secluded beach location, Sunset Beach is for you. There are a few very chill restaurants & bars. Sunset Beach is about a 15-minute walk into “town.”
Pattaya Beach is Koh Lipe’s main beach. Its location is a large sheltered bay with really soft powdery sand and crystal-clear blue water. In high season, all Koh Lipe ferry boats arrive on Pattaya Beach. Immigration and Police offices are located closest to Pattaya Beach.
Up and down Pattaya Beach, you will find dozens of accommodations, from beach bungalows to luxury resorts, restaurants, and bars. You can access Walking Street right from Pattaya Beach, and Sunrise & Sunset Beach are only a 15-minute walk away. Nothing is super far away, as it is a small island.
If you’re looking for a quiet beach, Pattaya isn’t the beach for you. Due to the boats & late-night bars, it can be loud. We personally wouldn’t stay on Pattaya Beach due to the noise. We much prefer Sunrise Beach.
Best Restaurants In Koh Lipe
Don’t head to TripAdvisor looking for the best restaurants in Koh Lipe. The list is wrong. We found that the bigger restaurants with more marketing budgets have an advantage.
We have spent more than a month eating at as many restaurants in Koh Lipe as possible. Here are our top restaurants in Koh Lipe.
On The Rocks
Great lunch spot set up on the rocks looking out to the ocean. It’s more affordable than you’d imagine considering it’s in one of the fanciest hotels on the island, Serendipity.
They have curry, pizza, seafood, steak, sandwiches, etc. The best part is beers are 65 baht, cheaper than any of the beach bars. Located at the end of Sunrise Beach next to Ten Moons Lipe Resort.
There are several Indian restaurants in Koh Lipe, but Bombay is the real deal. Get the garlic naan and chicken tikka masala, and you won’t be disappointed. The main dishes are around 160-200฿.
One of our go-to lunch spots, and it’s right next to the popular Happy Vibes beach bar on Sunrise Beach. Salsa has really good mango shakes 100% fruit 90 baht. Their spring rolls are the best on the island. Meals 70-120฿.
La Luna Italian
Fresh pizza and handmade pasta is their specialty. We highly recommend La Luna pizza and gnocchi with pesto. They also have good affordable wine. Mains 200-350฿. Located just off of Walking Street on Moo 7.
Known for her smoothies and pancakes, this cute old gramma will be yelling “Yaa-Hoo” pancake pancake pancake”. She still runs her food cart but opened up a super affordable restaurant with a large menu. Mains 80-140฿ and shakes 40-70฿. Beer is as cheap as convenience stores. Located on Walking Street.
Seafood BBQ, where you pick fresh seafood or meats and pay by weight, pick how you want it cooked, pick your glaze/seasoning, and add some sides like baked potatoes or rice.
The size of the prawns available is out of this world. Pictured above are prawns that were 1,000฿ a kilo. There are several seafood BBQ restaurants on Walking Street and on the beach. Prices vary but typically 200-500฿ per person. Rak Lay is on Walking Street.
Known for their burgers, which are hard to come by in Thailand, average by Western standards, but decent considering where you are. It’s a good break from Thai food if you need one.
Related Article: Tipping in Thailand Guide
Koh Lipe Video
A short video from one of our many trips to paradise, Koh Lipe. After watching this, you’ll know why they call this island the Maldives of Thailand!
Enjoy planning your trip to Lipe, it is a very special place for us, and I hope after your visit, you’ll feel the same!
Nightlife In Koh Lipe
There is a great selection of chill beach bars and a handful of bars open late into the night. If you are looking for a beach day with umbrella drinks, head on over to one of the beach bars and get to day drinking!
Koh Lipe is not your party island. It is nothing like it’s Phi Phi or Koh Phangan, which is party island central!
Happy Hour Bars In Koh Lipe
Ten Moons on Sunrise Beach has buy 1 get one half-off cocktails from 4 pm-6 pm daily. Not only is Ten Moons Resort located on the best part of Sunrise beach, but their happy hour rocks. 300 baht ($8) for two strawberry daiquiris is unheard of at Koh Lipe. We didn’t eat here, but the menu was very reasonable, considering it is a 5-star resort.
Walking Street Bars
Koh Lipe is not a party island. Only a handful of bars are open past 11 p.m., and all of them close by 1 am or earlier. Your best options are Corner Bar & Rainforest, which is on Walking Street, Maya Bar, Zodiac Sun Resort Bar, or Forget Me Not Bar.
How to Get to Koh Lipe
Ko Lipe is not connected to mainland Thailand. It is the southernmost island in Thailand. There is no airport on Koh Lipe. The only way to reach this paradise island is by boat. Let’s go over the Ko Lipe travel options.
Ko Lipe can be reached year-round from Pak Bara, Thailand. In high season boats also run to Langkawi, Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi, Phuket, and several small islands in the Andaman Sea. We have taken speed boats both from Pak Bara and Langkawi, Malaysia.
How To Get From Bangkok To Koh Lipe
- The nearest airport to Koh Lipe is Hat Yai.
- The cheapest and easiest way to get from Bangkok to Koh Lipe is to fly to the Hat Yai airport. Then take a shuttle bus to Pak Bara Pier, and then at Pak Bara Pier, you can get on a ferry to Koh Lipe.
- We booked a package with AirAsia that was inclusive to Koh Lipe (flight to Hat Yai, shuttle to Pak Bara pier, and speedboat to Koh Lipe). They also offer this package from Chiang Mai to Koh Lipe. We found the prices to be the same as if you would book everything separately.
- Times for Air Asia to Koh Lipe transfer: Flight leaves Bangkok at 6:30 am, land at Hat Yai at 8:30 am, shuttle to Pak Bara at 9 am, arrives at Pak Bara at 11 am, ferry to Koh Lipe leaves at 11:30, and Koh Lipe ferry arrives at 1 pm.
There are a few ferries that make a stop at a few islands in the Tarutao National Park as opposed to a direct ferry to Koh Lipe. One of those islands is Koh Khai which has a picture-perfect stone arch.
These boats add an additional hour or so to the journey. If you want to stop at a few of the islands before booking, ask if the boat is going directly to Koh Lipe or stopping at Koh Khai.
- The train from Bangkok to Hat Yai takes 15 hours. Train tickets can be purchased online here.
- There are several bus companies that leave Bangkok for the 13-hour trip to Hat Yai.
- Once in Hat Yai, take the Pak Bara pier shuttle book online here. Make sure your flight or train gets into Hat Yai before 10 am. If you arrive any later, you will not make the 11:30 am ferry out of Pak Bara.
Pak Bara Pier is the only place where you can travel to Ko Lipe at any time of the year. All the other routes are closed during the monsoon season.
How to Get From Pak Bara to Koh Lipe
- Ferry to Koh Lipe year-round departs at 11:30 am and arrives at 1 p.m.
- Book your tickets online here
How to Get From Langkawi to Koh Lipe
- There are two piers in Langkawi that have a ferry to Koh Lipe, Telaga, and Jeti Kuah.
- Ferry from Langkawi to Koh Lipe takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Both Langkawi Piers have two daily ferries to Koh Lipe departing at 9:30 am and 2:30 pm. Arriving at 10 am and 3 pm, there is a 1-hour time difference.
- Book tickets online here from Kuah Jetty Pier.
- Kuah Jetty Pier has immigration onsite. You will have to go through immigration before departing Malaysia.
- Register for your ferry 1 hour before boarding. Registration closes 30 minutes before your departure, and you will not be allowed to board without registering.
- The ferry only operates from 20 October until 31 May. The ferry does not operate from June 1 thru October 19 due to the monsoon season causing rough seas.
How To Get From Ao Nang or Krabi To Koh Lipe
Ao Nang/Krabi to Koh Lipe ferry is a shuttle and ferry combination ticket. Take a minivan from Ao Nang/Krabi to Trang, then a ferry to a 2-hour ferry to Koh Lipe. To see all ticket options and book online, click here.
- From Ao Nang – Departs Ao Nang Bus Station at 9 am – Arrive at 4 pm
- From Ao Nang Jolly Travel Office – Departs at 630am – Arrives at 130pm
- From Ao Nam Mao pier –Departs at 930am – Arrives at 4 pm
- From Krabi – Depart from Krabi Guesthouse at 630am – Arrive at Koh Lipe at 130pm
- From Krabi Airport two departures at 06:30 am (950 baht) and 10:30 am (1100 baht) arrive at 1:30 pm and 4 pm.
- The ferry only operates from November 1 to April 30. The ferry does not operate from May to November.
How To Get From Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta
- Phuket: Departs 8 am Arrives 4 pm, the ferry takes 8 hours, book tickets
- Koh Phi Phi: Departs 9 am Arrives 4 pm, the ferry takes 6 hours, book tickets
- Koh Lanta: Departs 10 am Arrives 4 pm, the ferry takes 6 hours, book tickets
- The ferry only operates from November 11 until April 30. The ferry does not operate from May 1 to November 15.
What Facilities Are In Koh Lipe?
- ATM – There are multiple ATMs on Koh Lipe, two ATMs next to the 7-eleven that is halfway down Walking Street, one ATM across the street from Pooh’s next to a travel agency, one by Cheap Cheap grocery store, one across the street from Pooh’s. When we first visited the tiny island in 2013, there were no ATMs, so much has changed since our first trip.
- Immigration – The Immigration Office is located on Pattaya Beach, next to Bundhaya Resort. The office is only open from the end of October until the end of May when the boats to Langkawi Malaysia are running. You can only enter Thailand here if your country is allowed for a Tourist Visa Exemption.
- Police & Tourist Police – The Police Office is located behind Immigration on Pattaya Beach. Several Tourist Police volunteers speak English, and you can spot them with black tourist police t-shirts.
- Hospital – The local hospital is on Sunrise Beach next to the school, and the doctors speak English. The hospital has a basic stock of medical supplies and can provide you with first aid. Another small clinic is located next to Pooh’s Restaurant on Walking Street, and the doctor speaks great English and is heard to accept some major travel insurance. A large private hospital is located on Walking Street only 200 meters from Pattaya Beach. Accidents still happen in paradise.
Don’t forget your insurance! You never know when you’ll need it. We suggest getting travel insurance with Safety Wing. Which coverage includes medical, trip interruption, lost luggage, and more. Often rates are as low as $12 a week.
Koh Lipe Budget Travel Tips
#1 – Stay Longer
The longer the stay, the deeper the discounts and the more money left in your daily budget for happy hour! When booking online places like on Agoda, there are often special discounts when staying longer like 3 or 5-night discounts.
If you show up to a small family-owned accommodation, you should have no problem negotiating a better rate when you can commit to a week or longer. All you have to do is ask.
#2 – Avoid Peak Season
Like most islands in Thailand, prices fluctuate greatly based on the season. If you are on a budget, it would be best to avoid PEAK season at all costs.
Several resorts in Ko Lipe during the peak season will double or triple their rates compared to low season prices. Check and see if you can move your dates to save a few baht.
#3 – Book Online
If you must travel during high or peak season booking online is the easiest & best way. Several hotels have daily rates that include free cancellation. Just make sure to double-check the last date to cancel.
Also, by booking online, you don’t have to worry about bringing enough cash or your credit card not working. Your room is already paid for you! We have found that Agoda is by far the cheapest hotel booking website in Asia, and they have the biggest selection of accommodation.
We hope our ultimate Koh Lipe guide helped you plan your trip to this magical island paradise. If you have any questions that we missed in our travel guide, please leave them below in the comments.
We are always updating this article, so it is the most useful guide out there to plan your visit.