Heading to Vegas and want the best views of the Las Vegas strip or the Grand Canyon? Soar high above on a helicopter tour! No other views of the Las Vegas strip at night will compare to those high above in a helicopter. We’ve put together a guide of the best cheap Las Vegas helicopter tours!
We highly suggest booking a Las Vegas helicopter tour in advance to guarantee your seat and of course the cheapest price. When we were looking for a cheap Las Vegas helicopter tour several companies were booked out a week in advance.
If possible book your Vegas helicopter at the beginning of your trip just in case weather cancels your original date and you have a few days open to moving your helicopter trip to.
Related Article: Cheapest Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Cheap Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- Papillion Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- Viator Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- Maverick Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- 5 Star – Strip and Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- Sundance Vegas Helicopter Tours
|Company||Tour Name||Flight Time||Vegas Pickup||Price||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopter||Las Vegas Strip Night Highlights||10-15 minutes||no||$84||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopter||Las Vegas Strip Night Highlights with Limo transfer||10-15 minutes||yes||$99||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopter||Golden Eagle Air Tour – Grand Canyon||70 minutes||yes||$244||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopters||Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter||90 minutes||Yes||$309||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Las Vegas Strip Night||10-15 minutes||No||$134||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon from West Rim||70 minutes||Yes||$331.99||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon Helicopter with West Rim Picnic||70 minutes||Yes||$379.99||Check Availability|
|Maverick Helicopter||Night Flight Las Vegas Strip||10-15 minutes||Yes||$104||Check Availability|
|Maverick Helicopter||Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour||90 minutes||Yes||$419||Check Availability|
The CHEAPEST Las Vegas Strip tour is with Papillion. Start your tour off in style by being picked up at your hotel in a limo! Or to make your cheap Las Vegas helicopter tour even cheaper drive yourself. Depending on your budget and free time Papillion has several types of Las Vegas helicopter tours that go to the Grand Canyon, some that even include a pontoon boat ride!
- $84 adult/$64 child Las Vegas Night Strip no transfers Click here for availability
- $99 adult/$79 child Las Vegas Night Strip with round-trip limo transfer from hotel Click here for availability
- $269 adult/$249 child Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon Click here for availability
- $309 adult/$289 child Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter flight Click here for availability
- $409 adult/$394 child Helicopter tour with VIP Skywalk Express Click here for availability
If you’d like to sit in the front seat of the helicopter make sure to click the front seat request button when booking (it’s next to itinerary on the left side). If your front seat request is confirmed it will only be an additional $50 charge.
If you’re traveling with a few people consider renting a private helicopter. Papillion offers private tours with groups up to 6 people. Rates vary based on how many people and dates.
- $84.49 Las Vegas Strip Night Tour with hotel transfers Click Here for availability
- $331.99 Grand Canyon West Luxury Helicopter Tour Click Here for availability
- $379.99 Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Picnic Click Here for availability
- $389.99 Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour Click here for availability
- $104 per person Night Flight Over Las Vegas Strip Click here for availability
- $469 per person Grand Canyon Adventure Tour Click here for availability
- $419 per person Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour Click here for availability
5 Star Helicopter Tours
5 Star Helicopter Tours may not be as cheap as some cheap helicopter tours in Las Vegas. 5 Star Helicopter Tours guarantee everyone a forward-facing seat so that everyone gets to take in the amazing views.
- $149 per person Night Strip Helicopter Flight with luxury hotel transfers
- $349 per person Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
If you are looking for other areas to save money on while planning a trip to Vegas consider staying in an Airbnb. There are tons of condos for a fraction of a hotel price. Staying in an Airbnb will also help save money on meal costs as you can easily make breakfast before heading off exploring all the things to do in Las Vegas.
Get a $40 credit when you book your first trip! –>> sign up here!