Are you heading to Las Vegas and want the best views of the Las Vegas Strip or the Grand Canyon? Soar high above on one of these cheap Las Vegas helicopter tours!
No other views will compare to those from a helicopter ride—specifically, a Las Vegas night flight over the strip. We’ve put together a guide to the best cheap Las Vegas helicopter tours!
We highly suggest booking a Las Vegas helicopter tour in advance to guarantee your seat and, of course, the cheapest price. Several Las Vegas helicopter rides were booked out a week in advance when we were looking for a cheap Las Vegas helicopter tour.
If possible, book your Vegas helicopter ride at the beginning of your trip just in case the weather cancels your original helicopter ride. Then, you will have a few days open to move your helicopter tour.
Quick Answer: The Best Las Vegas Helicopter Tour
Papillon Helicopters offers the best value helicopter tours in Las Vegas at the best prices. Vegas strip night flights for only $109 can not be beaten!
If you want to take a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, you can add on a helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip for only $70 to top off the perfect day in Las Vegas. Cheap helicopter flights are hard to find, and this is the best deal you will find.
- Papillon Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour- Book Now Only $109
- Papillon Helicopter Tour Grand Canyon– Book Now Only $419
Related Article: Cheapest Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Cheapest Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
This is the cheapest Grand Canyon helicopter tour for $239. However, we recommend this flight instead, as it leaves from Vegas.
This is technically the cheapest Grand Canyon flight, but it is an airplane and not a helicopter. For under $200, it is 40-45 of flight time. It departs from the Grand Canyon airport, which isn’t convenient for most tourists.
Cheapest Helicopter Tours Las Vegas
Cheap Las Vegas Helicopter Tours Compared
- Papillon Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- Viator Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- Maverick Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
- 5 Star – Strip and Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- Sundance Vegas Helicopter Tours
|Company||Tour Name||Flight Time||Vegas Pickup||Price||Check Availability|
|Papillon Helicopter||Las Vegas Strip Night Highlights||15 minutes||no||$109||Check Availability|
|Papillon Helicopter||Las Vegas Strip Night Highlights with Limo transfer||10-15 minutes||yes||$134||Check Availability|
|Papillon Helicopter||Golden Eagle Air Tour – Grand Canyon||70 minutes||yes||$419||Check Availability|
|Papillon Helicopters||Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter||90 minutes||Yes||$509||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Las Vegas Strip Night||10-12 minutes||No||$99||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Helicopter Tour||70 minutes||Yes||$449||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon Helicopter and Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour||70 minutes||Yes||$449||Book Now|
|Maverick Helicopter||Night Flight Las Vegas Strip||10-15 minutes||Yes||$139||Check Availability|
|Maverick Helicopter||Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour||90 minutes||Yes||$419||Check Availability|
The CHEAPEST Las Vegas Strip tour is with Papillon. Start your tour off in style by being picked up at your hotel in a limo! Or, to make your cheap Las Vegas helicopter tour even cheaper, drive yourself.
Depending on your budget and free time, Papillon has several Las Vegas helicopter tours that go to the Grand Canyon, catch a glimpse of the Hoover Dam, and some helicopter rides, include a pontoon boat ride!
- $109 Las Vegas Night Strip, no transfers Click here for availability
- $419 Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon Click here for availability
- $509 Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter flight Click here for availability
- $ Call for current prices Grand Canyon Skywalk Helicopter Tour Click here for availability
If you’d like to ride in the helicopter’s front seat, click the front seat request button when booking (it’s next to the itinerary on the left side). If your front seat request is confirmed, it will only be an additional $60 charge.
If you’re traveling with a few people, consider renting a private helicopter. Papillon offers private tours with groups of up to 6 people. Rates vary based on how many people and dates.
- $99.99 Las Vegas Strip Night Tour without hotel transfers Click Here for availability
- $278.99 Small Group Grand Canyon West Rim SUV Tour with Optional Helicopter Landing Click Here for availability
- $551.16 Grand Canyon Deluxe Helicopter Tour Click Here for availability
There is no better way to see the Las Vegas strip at night than on a helicopter flight. Cheapest prices are under $100!
Maverick Helicopters has locations in four states and has been in the business since 1995. They offer several Las Vegas skyline helicopter tours and some really good Grand Canyon helicopter landing tours from Vegas that also fly over the Hoover Dam.
- $139 per person Night Flight Over Las Vegas Strip Click here for availability
- $559 per person Grand Canyon Adventure Tour Click here for availability
- $379 per person Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour Click here for availability
5 Star may not be as cheap as some cheap helicopter tours in Las Vegas. 5 Star guarantees a forward-facing seat, so everyone gets to take in the amazing views.
- $149 per person Night Strip Helicopter Flight with luxury hotel transfers
- $549 per person Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour