Think that a Grand Canyon helicopter tour is out of your budget? It’s not! We’ve done the research and put together a complete list of 2019 cheapest Grand Canyon helicopter tours.
When traveling to Vegas make sure to have a day to head to the Grand Canyon. The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is only 2.5 hours away from Vegas by car but only a half an hour by helicopter! The Grand Canyon is huge, 277 miles and long and up to 18 miles wide. The best way to see it is on a Grand Canyon helicopter.
Quick Answer: The Best Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Cheapest Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Most Las Vegas helicopter companies offer several Grand Canyon helicopter tours some all day tours and some just a Grand Canyon helicopter tour. We’ve listed a few helicopter tour options for each company. Compare them and see which one fits your travel schedule and style best. One of our favorite things to do in Las Vegas is seeing it from a helicopter.
|Company||Tour Name||Vegas Pickup||Price||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopter||Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon||yes||$259||Check Availability|
|Papillion Helicopter||Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter Tour and Limo pickup||yes||$304||Check Availability|
|Mustang Helicopters||Grand Canyon Helicopter Discovery Tour||No||$175||Check Availability|
|Mustang Helicopters||Grand Canyon Tour includes Vegas Hotel||Yes||$374||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Helicopter Tour of the North Canyon||No||$208.99||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon from West Rim||No||$229.99||Check Availability|
|Viator Tours||Grand Canyon Helicopter with West Rim Picnic||Yes||$379.99||Check Availability|
|Maverick Helicopter||Grand Canyon Adventure Tour||Yes||$469||Check Availability|
|Maverick Helicopter||Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour||Yes||$419||Check Availability|
Papillion Helicopter Tours
I personally think Papillion has the best and cheapest Helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon when it is combined with a Las Vegas strip helicopter tour. You’ll be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel by limo!
- $244 adult/$224 child Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon Click here for availability
- $304 adult/$284 child Golden Eagle Air Tour Grand Canyon & Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter flight includes Vegas hotel limo pickup Click here for availability
If you happen to be in the West Rim already Mustang Helicopters has a cheap Grand Tour where they have exclusive landing site 3,500 below the rim where you’ll spend 20 minutes at the bottom of the canyon. Then head back in the air!
- $175 per person Grand Canyon Helicopter Discovery Tour Leaves the West Rim Click here for availability
- $374 per person Grand Canyon Tour includes Vegas Hotel Pickup Click here for availability
Viator Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
The cheapest Viator Grand Canyon helicopter tour departs from the Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport and is a great deal if you are renting a car.
- $208.99 Helicopter Tour of the North Canyon Click here for availability
- $229.99 Helicopter Tour from the Grand Canyon West Rim Click here for availability
- $379.99 Grand Canyon Helicopter with West Rim Picnic includes Vegas hotel pickup Click here for availability
Maverick Helicopter Tours
Looking for a luxury helicopter tour in Las Vegas jump aboard Maverick Helicopters. They are on the pricey side but they depart right from Vegas and are have great reviews and service.
- $469 per person Grand Canyon Adventure Tour Click here for availability
- $419 per person Silver Cloud Grand Canyon Tour Click here for availability
Tours4Fun has cheap Grand Canyon tours but they aren’t helicopter tours, they are scenic airplane tours of the Grand Canyon. You’ll spend an hour each way high above the Canyon. This tour is perfect for those with not a bunch of free time or on a budget in Las Vegas.
- $183.08 adult/ $159.20 child Grand Canyon West Rim Scenic Airplane Tour Click here for availability
- $218.98 adult & child 4 Hour Grand Canyon Airplane Tour Click here for availability
Now that we showed you that you actually can afford to hop on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour let us know which company you went with below in the comments. If you’re looking to save some extra money here’s $40 off on Airbnb, renting an apartment saves you a ton of money versus staying in a hotel.
Have you taken a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon or over the Las Vegas Strip at night?
This post may contain affiliate links, see our disclosure